Drive a Supercar in York
Supercar City Break – York
York is an amazing city with over 2000 years of history, it is beautiful, vibrant and very diverse. Whilst you are in York you will want to visit its many world class museums and monuments, including York Minster. To truly immerse yourself in the olde worlde atmosphere, take a boat on the river and enjoy afternoon tea in a quaint tea shop.
Drive to this magnificent city in a refined and understated car, with much British history itself. May we suggest a fantastic Aston Martin as your transport around the city. Your Aston Martin, or other Supercar can be delivered to York if required.
Attractions in York
- York Minster, York.
- JORVIK, York.
- York Castle Museum, York.
- York Dungeon, York.
- National Railway Museum, York.
- Castle Howard, York.
- Boat Guided River Tours, York.
- Yorkshire Air Museum, York.
- York Racecourse, York.
- Clifford’s Tower, York.
Route to York and Parking:
York can be reached from the M1. There are many car parks in York, the all day and 24 hour car parks are listed below.
- Bootham Row car park is a 24 hour car park.
- Castle car park is a 24 hour car park.
- Castle Mills car park is an all day car park.
- Esplanade car park is a 24 hour car park.
- Foss Bank car park is an all day car park.
- Haymarket car park is a 24 hour car park.
- Marygate car park is a 24 hour car park.
We recommend staying centrally in York, the four star Royal York Hotel, is magnificent. It is close to the centre but still quiet and peaceful.
The Royal York Hotel, Station Road, York, YO24 1AA Tel:01904 653681.