Drive a Supercar in Chester
Supercar City Break – Chester
Chester is a feel good city. In this small city you have everything you need for the perfect break – history, culture, charming architecture and a feeling of magnificence. Try the many funky bars and restaurants, or go a little out of the city to enjoy a more sedate pace of life, with beautiful scenery and first class restaurants. Contact us for a competitive Quote or Ferrari Hire.Add some pizzazz to your trip with a show stopping Ferrari, or put an Aston Martin through its paces on a trip out to the striking lakes and mountains of North Wales.
Attractions in Chester
- Chester Zoo.
- Chester amphitheatre, city centre.
- Chester Cathedral, city centre.
- River Dee and Bridge, city centre.
- Chester rows (two layers of shops) and famous East Gate Clock.
- Grosvenor museum, city centre.
- Chester is the home of Northern Ferrari Hire, and we will be happy to supply your dream car for a very competitive price in our home town. Choose from Aston martin, Lamborghini, Ferrari, Maserati or other Supercars, all delivered to the destination of your choice.
Chester can be easily reached from the M56. The M53 and M6 both feed on to the M56, allowing easy access from the North and South.
Parking spaces in the centre of Chester are all but non existent. If you are parking for the day, use the day long parking option by the River Dee, at the bottom of Pepper street. This is only a few minutes work from the city centre.
The Chester Grosvenor and Spa is an exquisite hotel – one of the finest hotels in the North. It is one of only a few hotels to be awarded five AA Red Stars. It is right in the centre of Chester, next to the East Gate Clock, and is the perfect base for exploring and pampering. Simply drive to the hotel -the concierge will arrange for your Supercar to be parked securely. Book your accommodation with the Official Tourism Board for Chester http://www.visitchester.com/site/where-to-stay